I 、 Description II 、 Precautions for capacitive touch screen 1. The glass surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, which is the front of the product. 2. The touch screen is made of glass, and the edge of the glass is sharp. Please wear gloves/fingers when assembling. 3. The touch screen...Chat Now
Cover glass 3mm
ITO glass 0.7mm
Flexible flat cable 152.95mm
Finger or conductive pen
≥3H 6H 7H 9H options
10 Touch points,others customized.
II、Precautions for capacitive touch screen
1. The glass surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, which is the front of the product.
2. The touch screen is made of glass, and the edge of the glass is sharp. Please wear gloves/fingers when assembling.
3. The touch screen is glass fragile. Do not exert a strong impact on the touch screen when assembling.
4. Avoid drawing the touch screen directly and avoid pulling at the outlet.
5. No bending action can be performed on the drawing line.
6. No folding is allowed in any part of the lead wire.
7. When the lead wire is assembled, it must be inserted horizontally, and it is not necessary to insert in the reinforcement plate.
8. When taking the product, the product should be operated with a single piece of operation, so as to avoid the collision of products and scratch the surface of the product.
9. When cleaning the surface of the product, please use the soft cloth (deerskin) to dip the oil ether.
10. Do not use corrosive organic solvents to wipe the surface of the touch screen.Such as industrial alcohol.
11. Do not stack the touch screen and use tray.
12. In assembly design and border design, please note the following:
A. The support of the bezel of the fixed touch screen should be outside the visible area of the touch screen.