I 、 Description II 、 touch screen customization -- touch screen use rules. 1. The glass surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, which is the front of the product. 2. The touch screen is made of glass, and the edge of the glass is sharp. Please wear gloves/fingers when assembling. 3....Chat Now
Cover glass 3mm
ITO glass 1.1mm
Flexible flat cable 153mm
Finger or conductive pen
≥6H 7H 9H options
10 Touch points,others options
DC 1.8 V, 2.8V, 3.2V,5V options
＞20MΩ At DC 25V
＞85% >90% options
II、touch screen customization -- touch screen use rules.
1. The glass surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, which is the front of the product.
2. The touch screen is made of glass, and the edge of the glass is sharp. Please wear gloves/fingers when assembling.
3. The touch screen is glass fragile. D o not exert a strong impact on the touch screen when assembling.
4. Avoid taking the lead wire directly to pick up the touch screen and avoid pulling at the outlet.
5. No bending action can be performed on the drawing line.
6. No folding is allowed in any part of the lead wire.
7. When the lead wire is assembled, it must be inserted horizontally.
8. When the product is released, it needs to be operated with a single piece of operation, so as to avoid the collision of products and scratch the surface of the product.
9. When cleaning the surface of the product, please wipe it with soft cloth (deerskin) with petroleum ether.
10. Do not use corrosive organic solvent to wipe the surface of the touch screen.Such as industrial alcohol.
11. Do not stack the touch screen and use tray.
12. In assembly design and border design, please note the following:
A. The support of the bezel of the fixed touch screen should be outside the visible area of the touch screen.
B. The edge of the frame shall be outside the operating area of the touch screen.
C. It is suggested that the material of the fixed touch screen should be made of plastic material