I 、 Description II 、What are the advantages of capacitive touch screens compared to traditional touch screens ? Compared with the traditional resistive touch screen, the advantages of capacitive touch screen mainly include the following aspects: 1. Novel operation.Capacitive touch screen...Chat Now
Cover glass 3mm
ITO glass 1.1mm
Flexible flat cable 0.3±0.03mm
Finger or conductive pen
≥6H 7H 9H options
IIC USB RS233
10 Touch points,others options
DC 1.8 V, 2.8V, 3.2V,5V options
＞20MΩ At DC 25V
＞85% >90% options
II、What are the advantages of capacitive touch screens compared to traditional touch screens?
Compared with the traditional resistive touch screen, the advantages of capacitive touch screen mainly include the following aspects:
1. Novel operation.Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch, and the operation is more intuitive and more interesting.
2. Easy to touch.Due to the capacitive touch screen need current of induction to the human body, only to the human body, touch with other object will not be appropriate, so basically avoided by accident.
3. High durability.Compared with resistive touch screen, capacitive touch screen has better performance in dustproof, water-proof and wear-resisting.
As the current red touch screen technology, capacitive touch screen has the advantages of gorgeous interface, multi-touch and only human body induction, but at the same time, it has the following disadvantages:
1. Low precision.For technical reasons, capacitive touch screens are less accurate than resistive ones.And you can only use your fingers for input, and it's difficult to identify complex handwritten input on a small screen.
2. Vulnerable to the environment.When environmental factors such as temperature and humidity change, they can also cause instability and even drift of capacitive touch screens.For example, when users are using the body, it may cause the drift of the body near the screen, even in the crowded crowd.This is mainly due to the working principle of the capacitive touch screen technology, although the user's finger screen closer, but there are still a lot of volume is greater than the screen near the fingers of the electric field at the same time, this will affect the touch location of the judgment.
3. High cost.In addition, the capacitive touch screen on the touch panel attached to the LCD panel steps there are certain technical difficulties, the yield is not high, so virtually increased the cost of capacitive touch screen.