I 、 Description More details information about latest touch panel, contact with us freely ！！！ II 、 The advantages and disadvantages of capacitive screen for capacitive touch screen. The advantages and disadvantages of capacitive screen for capacitive touch screen. In the capacitive system, a...Chat Now
TOUCH PANEL 0.95mm
Finger or conductive pen
≥6H 7H 9H options
IIC, and USB RS233 options
2、5、10 Touch points,others options.
DC 1.8 V, 2.8V, 3.2V,5V options
＞20MΩ At DC 25V
＞85% >90% options
More details information about latest touch panel, contact with us freely！！！
II、The advantages and disadvantages of capacitive screen for capacitive touch screen.
The advantages and disadvantages of capacitive screen for capacitive touch screen.
In the capacitive system, a charge storage layer is placed on the glass screen of the monitor.When a user touches the screen with his finger, a portion of the charge is transferred to the user, so the charge on the capacitance layer decreases.This reduction in charge can be measured by circuits installed on each corner of the monitor.The computer computes the relative difference of charge on each corner, accurately locates the location of the touch event, and transfers this information to the touch screen driver. One advantage of capacitive systems relative to the resistive system is that it can transmit 90% of the display's light, whereas the resistive system can only transmit 75%.The capacitance system is clearer than the image shown by the resistive system.
Advantages of capacitive touch screen:
Capacitive touch screens need only touch, not pressure to generate signals.
2. The capacitive touch screen only needs one or no calibration after production, and the resistance technology needs regular calibration.
3. The capacitance scheme will live longer, because the parts in the capacitive touch screen do not need to be moved. In the resistive touch screen, the upper ITO film needs to be thin enough to be elastic to bend down to contact the ITO film below.
4. Capacitance technology is superior to resistance technology in light loss and system power consumption.
5. The choice of capacitance or resistance technology depends mainly on the object touching the screen. Capacitive touch screens are a good choice if you touch them with your fingers. If you need a stylus, whether it's plastic or metal, the resistive touch screen will do the trick.A capacitive touch screen can also be used with a stylus, but a special stylus is needed.
6. The surface capacitive type can be used for large-size touch screen, and the phase cost is lower, but it can't support gesture recognition nowadays.Induction capacitance is mainly used for small and medium size touch screen, and can support gesture recognition.
7. Capacitive technology is resistant to abrasion and long life, and the maintenance cost is low when users use it, so the overall operating cost of the manufacturer can be further reduced.
Capacitive touch screen defect.
The transmittance and clarity of the capacitive touch screen is better than the four-wire resistive screen, which is not compared with the surface acoustic wave screen and the five-wire resistive screen.Capacitance screen reflection is serious, and the capacitance technology of four layer composite touch screen for each wavelength of light transmittance is not uniform, has the problem of color distortion, due to the reflection light between the layers, also caused the image fuzzy characters.