Capacitive touch screen, did you get that right?
- Sep 07, 2018 -
With the rapid development of the Internet and more and more advanced technology, touch screen has been honored for following the trend of The Times.Today, in our life are full of all kinds of big and small screen, mobile phone screen, navigator in the mall, the bank to handle the business of the screen, and the factory in the operation of the machine and in shopping malls, large and small screen mobile entertainment facilities, etc., we touch screen when it comes to life when it comes to Chinese New Year, I'm afraid also said not over, and touch screen as the overall screen
What should we choose for the hard demand of various electronic equipment?
Advantages of capacitive touch screen:
(1) the capacitive touch screen only needs touch, rather than pressure to generate the signal.
(2) capacitance touch screen only needs to be calibrated once or not at all after production, while resistance type needs regular calibration.
(3) the capacitive touch screen has a longer life because the components in the capacitive touch screen do not require any movement.In a resistive touch screen, the upper ITO film needs to be thin enough to be flexible enough to bend down and reach the lower ITO film.
(4) capacitor technology is superior to resistive technology in light loss and system power consumption.
(5) capacitive technology has long wear resistance, long service life and low maintenance cost when used by users. Therefore, the overall operation cost of the manufacturer can be further reduced
Capacitive touch screens have been used on a wide variety of devices, with the basic function of single point trajectory/simulated double-click mouse, and the recognition and application of multi-finger gestures has become a hot spot in the current market.In portable applications, the user holds the device in one hand and can only operate with the other hand. Therefore, it is particularly important to recognize gestures such as multi-finger grabbing, translation, stretching, compression, rotation and page turning
Shenzhen Xinhechang Technlogoy co., LTD. Is a high-tech electronic enterprise engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of touch screen.In addition, shenzhen xinlilai technology co., ltd. can customize the screen comprehensively according to customers' different demands, while shenzhen xinlilai technology produces a wide range of screen applications, which can be selective and fully fit to customers, giving users a better touch experience.
Related Industry Knowledge