1. When installing, ensure that the distance between TP and LCD is more than 0.5mm.
2. The host must use a good power adapter and must be grounded.
3. The high-frequency signal and host power supply should be avoided near the control board of the TP. The control board must be fixed. The TP must not be used under strong electromagnetic interference environment. If necessary, do relevant tests in advance.
4. If the host shell is made of conductive material, the main case must be isolated from the sensor, and it must be grounded.
5. If there is non-insulation in the FPC, do anti-signal interference treatment.
6. After receiving our company's TP, the customer must carry out functional testing on a piece-by-piece basis. If the test has a defect such as a jump point, should it respond in time.
7. If the customer is installed for the first time, after the sixth item is completed, the TP cannot achieve good drawing line is normal (but the basic line drawing effect will be there). In this case, please provide timely feedback and further software is required debugging.