USB interface touch screen HID drive - free touch screen configuration method
- Aug 21, 2018 -
Read the PID and VID of USB interface touch screen
1. Plug the USB interface touch screen into the computer, and the HID standard touch screen will automatically install the driver, waiting for the driver installation.
Click on the touch screen to see if it works properly on the computer.
2. Right click my computer and click "device manager". If the system above WIN7 does not have "device manager", then "device manager" can be found.
3. When the dialog box appears, click "device manager" on the left and find the corresponding "anthropological input device" or "universal serial bus controller" on the right. The main purpose is to find the driver corresponding to the USB touch screen.Take "anthropological input devices.
Find the drive options corresponding to the USB interface touch screen (the trick here is to unplug the touch screen and determine which drivers belong to the touch screen by seeing which ones disappear and appear).
4. Generally, the touch screen is difficult to use under the "anthropological input device", which is called "HID-compliant device". We only need to choose the first one.Right-click and select properties.
5. A dialog box appears, click the "hardware ID" of "detailed information" (click the "device instance ID" of "detailed information" if it is XP), and you will see the corresponding PID and VID.
2. Write the PID and VID of USB touch screen into the screen parameters file
Open the screen parameter file with notepad (the screen parameter of the whole blog is display_param.cfg rkscreen_config.txt), and add the PID and VID to the screen parameter file according to the format.
The format is: hid_pid=0x
Hid_vid = 0 x
What we just saw was pid=0013 vid=1ff7
We can write the screen parameters according to the format at the end:
Screen0_output_type = 1;
Screen0_output_mode = 5;
Lcd_x = 1920;
Lcd_y = 1080;
Lcd_swap = 0;
Lcd_dclk_freq = 148;
Lcd_hbp = 90;
Lcd_ht = 2100;
Lcd_vbp = 16;
Lcd_vt = 2260;
Lcd_lvds_ch = 1;
Lcd_lvds_reverse = 0;
Lcd_lvds_mode = 0;
Lcd_lvds_bitwidth = 0;
Lcd_lvds_io_cross = 0;
Hid_pid = 0 x0013;
Hid_vid = 0 x1ff7;
Related Industry Knowledge